meta data for this page
This is an old revision of the document!
GNOME Password Safe
Password Safe is a password manager which makes use of the KeePass v.4 format. It integrates perfectly with the GNOME desktop and provides an easy and uncluttered interface for the management of password databases.
Create or import a KeePass v.4 safe
- Password, keyfile and composite key authentification
- Create and edit groups and entries
- Assign a color and additional attributes to entries
- Move and delete groups and entries
- Add files to your encrypted database
- Link multiple properties together with references
- Cryptographically strong password and passphrase generator
- Database password and keyfile changing
- Search tool with local, global and fulltext filter
- Automatic database lock during inactivity and session lock
- Responsive UI for both desktop and mobile
Scale to fit:
5 of 5 Points, developed for mobile
How to install:
There is no Debian package for this application yet.
# You will need to trust and add flathub to your flatpak flatpak install flathub org.gnome.PasswordSafe